I now feel like Toben is a cult, and that George Chuter is the leader
and this is why I love the Tigers, but seriously got to love Toben
perfect. I do <3 Toben
hmmm, #bestmemories2012 was trending on Twitter, so I think i’ll do one here.
1. Getting to see the Leicester-Quins final this year, despite the result it was an amazing atmosphere.
2. Getting to see the Wales-Australia match in December where the Aussies got their late try (YES!) whilst England won against the All Blacks :D
3. Making a new friendship group who are really nice and reverting to lunch time topics such as ‘sheep shagging’ with Welsh friend Amy- it had interesting/hilarious results
4. Passing my GCSEs was pretty good and getting my A*s in English Lit and History- two of my AS Level subjects now
5. 6th Form, despite the increasing level of homework, is really good
6. Moving house to ‘Bedlam’ has been interesting because no one in their right mind would move in December!
7. The Olympics and being in England and being English during them was great- although we were in Greece for the most of it (The holiday was great too!)
8. Getting Twitter because all of my followers are so nice and friendly
9. Despite England not winning a single game in SA, I remember Youngs and Flood combining to make an all Leicester score in the 2nd game, good times :)
- There are probably loads more that i’m forgetting, but I’ve had a pretty brilliant year to be honest, despite the ups and downs, really hoping 2013 is as good or better!
look how well Youngs and Flood ran the show! This was the last time we played against the Aussies…
Manu Tuilagi (2)